Website Valero Energy
Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources (HR) policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Provides guidance to management and employees on HR-related concerns, coordinates with other departments as needed, and refers complex issue to higher levels.
- Participates in employee investigations and assists with providing recommendations on resolutions.
- Participates in grievance procedures and exit interviews.
- Reviews data and assists with communicating recommendations to management for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Initiates and completes processing of all duties involved in employment, termination, transfer, and promotion of personnel in assigned area of responsibility.
- Designs and runs monthly reports.
- Performs data entry into SAP and sends related documents to FileNet.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree in Human Resources, Business, or related area preferred.
- 1 year of professional-level HR generalist experience preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Meraux, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A