Website Valero Energy
Oversees the operation of the plant, working a 12-hour rotating shift schedule, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the Company.
- Participates in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains adequate records of key production variables such as production volume, yield, plant uptime, utility consumption, etc., on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis, as required.
- Participates in Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Communicates directly with QA/QC laboratory to ensure effective participation in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
- Samples and tests process streams as required by the QA/QC program and procedures.
- Maintains QA/QC records.
- Understands and interprets QA/QC results and takes appropriate action when required.
- Participates in plant maintenance program.
- Communicates directly with the maintenance department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities as required.
- Assists maintenance technicians in performing maintenance and repairs.
- Operations/Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- E xperience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Bluffton, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A