Website Valero Energy
Responsible for unloading raw materials and loading ethanol and distiller’s grain, as well as the movement of trucks and rails cars on the plant site. Ensures maximum production quantity and quality while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Operates and maintains all processes associated with corn receiving, corn storage, product storage, unloading, and loading.
- Unloads corn from trucks and railcars.
- Loads ethanol into trucks and railcars.
- Loads distiller’s grains into trucks, railcars, and containers.
- Takes samples of corn, ethanol, and distiller’s grains for testing.
- Operates plant scale house; probes, analyzes, and grades corn, weighs trucks in and out, enters data into scale house software, issues paperwork to drivers.
- Operates meters and bulk weighers to facilitate product loading.
- Operates locomotive or rail mover to move railcars on plant site to facilitate loading and unloading of product.
- Operates large machinery and equipment such as front end loaders and lifts.
- Operations/Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with the movement and loading of rail cars preferred.
- Experience working with heavy equipment in an industrial environment or grain elevator preferred.
- Experience with the operation of front-end loaders, forklift trucks, rail movers, man lifts, and related material handling equipment preferred.
- Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
- Experience with standard computer software programs, i.e. Microsoft Outlook and SAP, preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Welcome, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A