Website Valero Energy
Executes the day to day accounting and analysis activities which may include the Refinery’s financial planning, capital budgeting, cost accounting, expense budgeting, financial and statistical reporting.
- Prepares analysis, which may include the Refinery’s financial planning, capital budgeting, cost accounting, expense budgeting, financial and statistical reporting.
- Prepares refinery financial forecasts, results of operations, capital budget and expense budgets, prepares analysis of variances to plan, prepares specific Solommon tables as needed, preparation of various financial and operating reports, headquarters accounting close support, and budget management support.
- Assits Refinery Controller or other staff positions with reporting, analysis and special projects such as VLP tank drops, asset sales and strategic plan development.
- Prepares accounting journals as needed and assists with Sarabnes Oxley tests as required.
- Follows safety rules and procedures as set forth by the company.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree in Accounting required.
- Master’s or higher level degree in a related field preferred.
- 1 year of accounting experience preferred.
- Experience in the refining and/or chemical manufacturing industry preferred.
- CPA certification preferred.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Sunray, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A