Website Victoria's Secret
The Lingerie Manager has the primary responsibility of driving results of the Victoria’s Secret brand.
- Culture and Customer: Supports direction and drives performance for primary category of Victoria’s Secret Bras. Supports all brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Talent: Driver of the talent life cycle for direct reports and assigned team; which includes selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement of assigned team. Direct Reports as assigned (based on store volume): Supervisor(s), Bra Fitting Experts, Sales Specialists (select stores), Sales and Support Generalists.
- Operations: Supports operational excellence through visual merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and delivering on our operational standards. These include but are not limited to; payroll management, product life cycle, scheduling practices and shrink reduction.
- All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the Customer Sales Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Passion for Victoria’s Secret Lingerie Brand.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback to improve and develop.
- Experience selecting and developing direct reports to the next level and creating an environment where people do their best work.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into decision-making.
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company contribution.
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in informal and formal settings to get things done.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A