Website Victoria's Secret
The Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) has the primary responsibility of driving total store results in Sales, Shrink, Turnover, and Payroll Management in absence of the Store Manager. Additionally, the Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) owns workforce management processes, product life cycle, and asset protection of entire store.
- Develops associate retention strategies with Store Manager.
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors, and building customer loyalty.
- Displays understanding of how all roles work for the good of the team.
- Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports and is accountable for execution of assigned team. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
- Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points) and oversees execution of assigned team.
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans for direct reports.
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A