Website Victoria's Secret
The Director, Digital Merchandising will serve as one of the key leaders in the Digital team developing and executing our digital commerce strategy with the objective of significant top line and bottom line growth. They will have direct responsibility for all day-to-day operations and analytics associated with running their category of business for victoriassecret.com. They will have an in depth understanding of all products within their categories and will serve as the primary point of contact with the Core Merchandising teams. They will strategize, drive and execute around how to bring the Core Merchandising product strategy to life within the Digital channel.
- Responsible for architecting site strategy for our site.
- Accountable for site experience, content, navigation and performance as related to their categories.
- Partner with Marketing team to achieve optimal multi-channel strategy to support product initiatives.
- Partner with counterpart to create architecture (content, linking strategy) for Home Page.
- Patterns industry trends in customer behavior and competitive positioning to maintain ongoing awareness.
- Influences projection, presentation and customer experience for total website.
- Build and maintain productive partnerships with cross functional areas, internal stakeholders, external vendors (where applicable) and resources. (Inclusive of Technology, Creative and Category Merchants)
- Ensure we are providing consumers with an exceptional experience through our website.
- Well versed in strategic vision as well as tactical execution.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional partners (up and down), high collaboration.
- Demonstrates patience, yet tenacity.
- Strong product knowledge and an interest in product trends. High taste level.
- Working knowledge of Marketing channels as related to driving online traffic.
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of related work experience in Merchandise Buying and/or Web Merchandising.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A