Website Whole Foods Market
Order, replenish, and merchandise non-perishables products and participate in regional and national sales promotions.
- Replenish products through proper buying procedures.
- Ensure product orders are timely and accurate to monitor inventory turns.
- Ensure the product mix meets varied customer dietary needs and requests.
- Find placement for all new products.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Build displays according to movement, promotions, profitability, value and regional guidance.
- Participate in regional and national sales promotions.
- Oversee customer special order process.
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to understand and convey to others the differentiating factors about our products
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to sell proactively
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong organization skills
- Basic proficiency with computer applications and programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related applications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ year buying/merchandising experience
- 1+ year non-perishables experience
- Team Oriented
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A