Website Whole Foods Market
Performs receiving, accounting, and distribution operations associated with incoming product deliveries for all store Teams. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for receiving all product entering the location, including:
- Verifying actual product against packing slips,
- Confirming product integrity,
- Checking product temperatures as needed.
- Stamps, initials, and codes invoices; logs invoices in receiving journal; distributes to appropriate teams.
- Closes purchase orders in the proprietary store purchasing application.
- Distributes copies of processed paperwork to Team mailboxes and regional office.
- Follows up with vendors regarding accounts payable.
- Supports product Teams with accounting processes during inventory and financial period close.
- Maintains Service Vendor Tracking System and obtains work orders from visiting contractors.
- Codes and processes all store expense invoices.
- Strong knowledge of store receiving, accounting, and distribution procedures and policies.
- Working knowledge and application of all WFM quality goals, food handling, safety, and other standards.
- Ability to educate team on product knowledge and convey enthusiasm.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PeopleSoft, IRMA, and Micro-Strategies.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A