You ensure that the garment presentation in windows and in store is according to the Commercial Handbook. together with your Flagship Store Manager you lead the team to maximize and drive the Commercial opportunities within the H&M brand guidelines.
- Ensure you are up to date with current Fashion trends, styling techniques so you can anticipate your customer needs.
- Share, inspire and educate your team on the seasonal trend information.
- Ensure your visual team follow up the Visual Identity through the implementation of the Commercial handbook. Secure well styled GTL mannequins in windows and indoor am ensure garment presentation is correct according to the concept ID.
- Guarantee your team creates a clear red thread from windows to a-area with wearable buying suggestions.
- Lead the store team to secure high quality, commercial garment presentation.
- Provide good concept flow by maintaining the concept layout, fixtures and navigation.
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Merchandising preferred or equivalent work experience
- Preferably 5-7 years of H&M Visual Management experience or comparable experience
- 2 years’ experience in a retail fashion field management position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A