Identify HSE training needs for the Plant; plan, develop and execute HSE training programs on all related issues and emergency management to all Plant employees in order to promote a safe working environment within the company HSE policy and guidelines.
- Analyse and identify HSE training needs, together with sectional heads of the division, for all site personnel and develop the training plan & key performance indicators (KPIs) in accordance with the annual HSE plan and company policies & procedures.
- Develop plan for safety talks, tool box talks and development of site HSE Procedure and guidelines in line with the HSE strategy and facilitate effective implementation of standards.
- Facilitate the implementation of company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS) and promote awareness of its use among division and sections while identifying training requirements from the site specific to HSEMS to ensure adherence to company standards.
- Participate in the development of divisional HSE procedures and recommend improvements to HSE departmental policy facilitating the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of HSE activity at site so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Plan, develop and execute HSE training programs for all operations in order to create awareness and promote a safe working environment across the division. To develop training courses and training manual for GTTC and CAMS students on assessment of required competencies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Health, Safety & Environmental Sciences or equivalent professional qualification.
- 8 years of experience in coordination & execution of HSE operations with a strong Training background within a large industrial organization within Oil and Gas sector.
- Experience in development & execution of HSE training programs.
- Association with professional/governmental bodies or institutions in the field of HSE training and development
- Planning and Organising, Scheduling and Coordinating, Checking, Examining and Recording
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A