The job holder is responsible to design, and maintain complex models using data science principles (statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques) to analyze, visualize, automate, and maximize profits to Borouge.
- Define, implement, operate and maintain data analytics methodology in order to model complex problems while realizing Supply Chain insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- Liaise with businesses to identify matters to be assessed and analysed using appropriate data and analysis tools.
- Identify what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes.
- Analyse, visualize and solve supply chain analytics problems.
- Benchmark and conduct regular market surveys and be aware of different technological announcements related data analytics.
- Continuous improve ongoing methods and algorithms, including new information.
- Provide recommendations for the overall project to reflect improvements by periodic monitoring over multiple iterations.
- Educate and transfer knowledge of new developed solutions to end-users.
- Conduct predictive analysis and find patterns and variations in any type of data (e.g., images, text, clickstream or metering data)
- Contribute and validate to algorithms design and definition.
- Identify, develop, maintain, test and run algorithms using appropriate programming languages.
- Master degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related area.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Supply Chain, theories and practices.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic language is an additional advantage
- Proven ability to follow up until completion tasks/projects
- Proven ability to develop reports and presentations
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes, standards and procedures
- Project management skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of relevant and practical experience
- Experience with manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources, Experience with big data techniques and tools.
- Experience in working in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A