Website Asda Stores Limited.
Then look no further, we are looking for an enthusiastic and analytically minded individual to join our Property Commercial Finance team providing investment appraisal support and insight across our 600+ stores.
- As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will be a key business partner working alongside the Property Senior Directors & their teams to drive the right investment decisions for the business.
- Property is responsible for the delivery of new stores and managing all property aspects of our existing store and depot estate with key activities of refreshing our stores, maintaining our assets & a healthy portfolio of tenants
- You will be a key business partner working alongside the Property SDs & teams to drive the right investment decisions for the business. You will be integral in the development of robust appraisal models, business cases and appraisals to create buy-in and engagement with key leadership including CEO and CFO.
- You role will develop opportunities for the business, for example through analysis of our cost base & making recommendations for reduced spend or through revenue-driving initiatives with our tenants & concessions.
- You will support schemes from approval through to opening; reviewing and challenging scheme changes; providing insight & challenge into commercial performance and driving ROI.
- You will play a key role in influencing the future strategy of our estate, identifying where we have opportunities for growth and securing our strongest assets, for example securing tenure through rent regears.
- Strong commercial skill set with the ability to evaluate investments and support clear, robust and measurable business cases
- Curious thinking that means you bring analysis on opportunities to the business
- Demonstrable analytical & data visualisation skills and a passion for developing these further
- Confidence to challenge and influence at senior levels of the organisation
Qualification & Experience:
- Financial experience that may have been gained ‘on the job’ or a recognised accounting qualification or MBA
- Investment Appraisal experience gained from within practice or a retail background would be preferential
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance , Sales
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A