Website Lidl GB
Our Deputy Store Managers keep our stores running like clockwork, working on the shop floor with a driven team of Customer Assistants, Specialists and Shift Managers. We rely on our Deputy Store Managers to ensure the team is working efficiently to complete tasks accurately and on time.
- You’ll be given great responsibility, ensuring the team alongside you stay motivated.
- You’ll be responsible for the store when the Store Manager’s away and be the first point of contact for customers and employees.
- In return, you’ll have the chance to lead a great team, representing an internationally-recognised growing brand.
- If you can stay calm in any situation, you’re an effective decision maker and want to build on your impressive people management experience, find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
- Lead and motivate the team to work to their full potential every day and provide an environment where colleagues can produce their best work
- Lead and motivate your team, in accordance with our Leadership & Company Principles
- Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work
- Ensure and provide excellent customer service throughout the store and be the lead point of contact for all customer queries
- Check and work deliveries, manage the till area and monitor store figures
- Monitor and comply with legal and company health and safety laws, standards and guidelines to meet store KPIs
- Independent management for the store in the absence of the Store Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of leading and developing a team in a fast-paced environment
- A knack for time-management, delegation and problem solving
- Total customer focus and excellent communication skills to provide your colleagues with feedback to help develop themselves and the store
- The energy to support and motivate your team on every shift
- Determination to complete every to-do list on time, your store hit targets and maximise productivity
- Experience monitoring, managing and improving key performance indicators
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Sales
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A