We are looking for experienced florists on a full and part time basis. We believe in recruiting people who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and want to play an essential part in our ongoing success.
- You will produce high quality products, using floristry techniques and expert knowledge, to create and maintain great product presentation and department standards throughout.
- You will be responsible for driving sales through value added products and specialised florist services and by providing advice and support to customers.
- You will also help to build floristry skills throughout the department by sharing knowledge and floristry techniques and by coaching and developing colleagues.
- To be successful you will need to be a fully qualified florist or have the equivalent years service in the industry.
- You will have an excellent level of knowledge and understanding of the floristry industry along with a high level of creative design and construction of floristry items.
- Personally you will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with a passion for improving customer satisfaction, profitability and productivity throughout the department.
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A