Deliver required support in the evaluation of new investments; participate in the JV negotiations, oversee and support the development of JV commercial terms, Corporate, Commercial and Technology Agreements, sales strategies, long term disposal arrangements and marketing of products in order to ensure that the various companies in the Petrochemicals business are run efficiently and in line with the vision, mission and strategic objectives of the ADNOC Group.
- Deliver required support in evaluating proposals for plant modification or improvements and comments on workability for implementation including review of budget, work plan and ensuring risk assessments are conducted. Follow-up the modification project to ensure its appropriate implementation.
- Review, analyse and monitor the progress of the Refining Group Companies’ performance against the set KPI’s and addresses any performance objective or material variances ensuring compliance of ADNOC’s Refining Company Performance Contract. Ensure ADNOC COPs/ Company Controlled Procedures/ Local Laws and DOA are adhered.
- Reviews planned turnaround schedule for optimization across stakeholders and monitors actual progress.
- Carry out review of ADNOC refining companies’ annual and five-year business plans related to HSE, Marketing, Production/Operations, Reliability, availability, plants utilization, manpower and finance with emphasis on flaring, emissions, energy savings, maximizing plant utilization and optimizing maintenance costs to ensure alignment with corporate business plans. Ensure that the Assets utilization is maximized in-line with demand and prices.
- Review annual budget & business plans and submissions; and suggest optimization options enabling ROD manager to challenge BLGC for effective fiscal discipline and ensuring adherence with ADNOC’s mandates.
- Provide necessary information to ROD Manager by reviewing the documents and monitoring of the action items for discussions of shareholder board/committee.
- High level of relevant technical knowledge and application.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years of relevant experience with in Refining, Petrochemical or Gas Processing plant operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical / Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A