Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
- Ensures, within the safety constraints as detailed in the relevant sections of the Air Arabia Operations Manual, that the aircraft is flown so as to make most efficient and effective use of fuel during the flight.
- Liaises with co-pilots (First Officer and Second Officer) and Dispatch Team prior to each flight ensuring flight/cabin crew members are well prepared and provided with required information, this includes aircraft technical status, route preferences, weather, fuel, weight, distribution of roles, etc.
- Ensures that assigned flights are conducted in accordance with the detailed provisions of the Air Arabia Operations Manual and regulations. At all times, implements, monitors and maintains the procedures necessary to ensure the safe and smooth operation of the aircraft undertaken.
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness and legality of self and Flight Crew for the assigned flights. Conducts pre- flight “Briefing” to ensure members are acknowledged with flight details; continuously ensures briefing is properly done prior to each action as per the adopted procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage.
- IATA principles & standards relating to security is an advantage.
- He/she must pass the technical/psychometric assessment for Pilots as per Air Arabia/GCAA/CAA standards.
- Basic Airport, security procedures and regulations training is an advantage.
- Crew Resources Management Training is considered an advantage.
- Proficient in Aircraft systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search.
- He/she must pass the Medical Fitness check-up carried for the Pilots as per Air Arabia/GCAA/CAA standards.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A