Interprets all types of general radiological examinations. Interprets and performs those requiring fluoroscopy, special procedures ultrasound, CT, and MRI scanning within the limits of his/her training, experience, and clinical privileges, and with the approval of the Chief of Radiology.
- Responsible to work with the technologists and when appropriate to instruct the technologists in specialized views and positioning of patients when unusual or difficult problems arise.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement Program of the hospital to meet international standards.
- Provides on-call emergency coverage
- Participates in the orientation of new technologists and new radiologist.
- Utilizes and monitors to assure Service Personnel use supporting services in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Participates on committees as assigned.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Head of the Department.
Qualification & Experience:
- Membership in Royal Colleges/Fellowship in Royal Colleges, American Board of Medical Specialties
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience as Specialist or Consultant Radiology.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Specialist
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A