The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for the creation and continuous improvement of market leading Digital Products for SHARE, the Majid Al Futtaim Loyalty Programme.
The business is moving from startup to an accelerating growth phase, and we are passionate about building products that delight customers. The Digital Product Manager will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, tools and techniques and a data driven approach to build out products incrementally and at pace, making decisions based on real customer feedback and data.
The role will be the digital product interface with the relevant internal Business, Technical and Operations teams as well as relevant 3rd party partners such as digital vendors and will lead the discovery, roadmap planning and implementation of Digital Products through the Product Lifecycle
The success of this role is to ensure market leading Digital Products are created and delivered in a measurable way and a digital product culture is embedded within the Loyalty team.
The job holder will be expected to ensure best practice with industry standards, using Lean and Agile methodology and the relevant tools.
- Lead the Digital Product Strategy for Loyalty based on Lean and agile principles
- Establish the vision for digital products through discovery of solutions to desired Business Outcomes
- Work closely with Go-To-Market lead and other Business / Marketing teams to establish how Digital Products support the Go-To-Market strategy
- Breakdown digital products into multiple increments and conduct experiments wherever possible to gain direct customer feedback
- Build, own and prioritise the digital product roadmap, constantly evolving it based on the latest changes in the business and opportunities to drive value.
- Work closely with Data & Analytics to define measurement strategies for launch, KPIs and testing activities and serve as a key point of contact to get information for the team, such as goals, problems, and the measure of success for each feature.
- Lead a team of Product Owners and work closely with the Loyalty Delivery Manager, Engineering and Test teams to develop and release products through the Digital Implementation Cycle
- Prioritise the order of work and ensure the team is working on the most valuable requirements
- Ensure the delivered functionality and user experience delivers the expected value and continually optimize where needed to drive further value
- Ensure the team has a clear understanding of what is required; ensuring high quality and unambiguous requirements are defined
- Make day-to-day decisions on functionality / user experience, basing those decisions on knowledge of the business area, customer and empirical evidence
- Work with the Product community across Majid Al Futtaim to ensure that the right priorities are being worked on across the Group and that your Loyalty interests are appropriately represented
- Build the digital product teams team’s knowledge of digital product delivery, encouraging continuous learning, a data driven approach, collaboration and shared outcomes
- You can take a product vision and translate it into a digital roadmap with clear measures of success
- You collaborate and influence easily within a complex stakeholder matrix environment, encouraging open communication and advocating for shared outcomes
- You naturally empathize with your product’s user, keeping them in mind throughout all stages of the digital product management lifecycle
- You have significant experience in Lean and Agile tools and techniques and digital transformation
- You have a knack for prioritization, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders, and resolving conflicts as they arise
- You love facilitating workshops with business stakeholders to discover and define digital products and outline your digital product roadmap
- You are able to clearly define a value proposition and seamlessly articulate it, generating support and buy-in from all relevant stakeholders
- You are analytical and data driven: you know that your product must provide tangible business value and can gather the right requirements and analysis to support your work
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A