The experienced Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for assisting physicians with the evaluation and management of all members presenting to the Health Center, and is a critical partner in our Health Centers.
- Maintain supplies in exam room
- Assist in implementing physician orders and order follow-up, medication refills, patient/family education, identifying opportunities for preventative screening, notification of member’s test results.
- Conduct assessments
- Communicate effectively to providers and all departments to resolve issues.
- Utilize EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- Where applicable, coordinate with front office team to schedule appointments, meetings.
- Assist in development of care plans and coordination of care.
- Set up all members for procedures, exams and obtains vital signs.
- Team oriented
- Ability to work health center hours
- Responsible and reliable
- Phlebotomy skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in respective state
- Solid Computer skills including Electronic Health Records
- Customer-centric Focus
- Dynamic personality
- Current BCLS required
- Strong time management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least one year experience in a Clinic or Physician’s office.
- Graduate of approved LPN/LVN program
- At least 1 or more years of front and back office experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A