The purpose of this position is to plan and design the deployment of Data Centre networks and help expand fixed and mobile service portfolio to include new services & new technologies leading to generating new revenue streams for du within budget and time to market timelines.
- Knowledge of applicable Fiber and Communication Industry Standards (EIA/TIA, IEEE, etc.)
- BICSI and DCID certification.
- Knowledge of cable placement and splicing methods for fiber and copper.
- Knowledge of DC-ISP construction standards and practices
- Knowledge of owner requirements, Real Estate and Permitting processes
- Solid understanding of new FO and Copper solutions
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline and 5-10 years of technical/IT experience
- Skilled in AutoCAD and Viso is a must.
- Ability to track, prioritize, and complete multiple projects simultaneously
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the IT/Telecommunications field of which at least 2 years in Data Centre & IP/MPLS design and implementation.
- Experience in developing and designing highly available IP networks.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in or Electronics or Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Science.
- Cisco Certification is preferred (CCNP, CCIP) is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development, Sales
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A