Website Dubai Metro
- Managing the overall Facilties Management Operations (Hard and Soft Services) of the Retail facility (High-end Shopping Mall), planning, co-coordinating, controlling all technical and management strategies.
- Review building service’s delivery systems and develop strategic maintenance or replacement strategies.
- Establish, policies and procedures for each service under management.
- Recommend and administer capital improvement works.
- Develop, implement and review energy efficient replacement programs.
- Develop, administer and review whole of life cycle replacement programs.
- Develop, monitor and review annual maintenance programs for the Project.
- Represent client to navigate through various audits, inspections conducted by local bodies, insurance companies, bankers, investors etc.
- Knowledge of both international and local (UAE) statutory and legislated requirements in governing large properties.
- Proven financial management expertise, especially the ability to control and meet budget objectives.
- Knowledge of international best practice in facilities management
- Demonstrated experience in Change Management.
- Have led a diverse, multi-cultured, multi-disciplined workforce to achieve the work output and quality of services.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years plus experience of managing within a Facilities Management (FM) environment.
- Experience of managing Facilities Services in a High-end Retail environment (Shopping Mall)
- 5 years minimum experience in managing multi-disciplined People Managers including support functions (eg finance, procurement).
- Degree holder in Facilities Management or similar qualification.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Director
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A