Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
In this position you are required to provides support to Park Services but not limited to Supervise work activities of the Janitorial team to ensure overall Hygiene, cleanliness and order Parkwide maintaining the Stipulated standard.
- Assigns team members their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Ensures appropriate Inventory and Coordinates with external vendors for maintenance of all Cleaning equipment and tools.
- Attends staff briefings for General discussions and ways to Deliver Positive Guests Experiences.
- Investigates Guests complaints regarding Cleanliness standards and takes corrective action.
- Prioritizes tasks and assigned duties to achieve set deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team.
- Conducts orientation training and on the job training to explain work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Makes recommendations to improve service standards and ensure a more efficient operation.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergencies or staff shortage demonstrating team effort.
- Follows procedures for the Safe use of Hazardous chemicals and powered equipment to prevent damage to property and/or deviate from work accidents.
- Has an eye for detail to determine need for repairs or replacement of equipment and report to the relevant department for corrective action and follow up.
- Conducts periodic quality checks to ensure assigned tasks were delivered as expected.
- Issues supplies and equipment to team members following internal processes.
- Records data regarding work assignments, personnel actions, timesheets, and prepares periodic reports.
- Conducts Inventory checks to ensure adequate supplies.
- Prepares Internal or Guest related Incident reports for management review.
- Safety skills training / certification.
- 2 years’ experience at a theme park, amusement park, water park or themed attraction.
- Attention to safety.
- Background in hospitality industry.
- IAAPA certifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident, Fun loving and cheerful.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Strong team player with a GO GETTER attitude
- Would have worked in a Team Leader position for at least 1 year leading a team.
- Adapt to a changing work environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Should have good knowledge to operate Cleaning powered equipment and Chemicals application.
- Proven team leader that works well in a fast paced, hourly goal driven environment
- Positive attitude
- Background in Housekeeping and upkeep management
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in UAE in a Housekeeping Role required.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A