Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
In this role you are responsible for the maintenance, servicing and repairs for all equipment to ensure a safe operation. Focusing on repairs, construction, troubleshooting of the park rides and attractions and assist to establish preventive maintenance and inspection programs that maximize uptime and minimize cost. Maintaining the highest standards of safety on all rides and attractions. Perform daily safety checks on park attractions and rides and attend to any repairs. Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures resort in attraction downtime or closures. Maintaining all appropriate documentations. Communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and overhauls on rides, equipment and facilities, ensuring complete compliance of the manufacturer’s specifications and park standards.
- Assist the parks Technical Services team with projects as needed.
- Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures resort in attraction downtime or closures.
- Liaise with the teams for any quick services required under maintenance for Attractions and Buildings.
- Effective servicing, preventive maintenance, annual testing and other programs are thoroughly carried out.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Responding to all maintenance related radio calls in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Will always remain pro-active towards making any necessary adjustments, ordering spare parts and identifying any problematic equipment.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management
- Be a proactive member of the rides engineering team.
- Continually liaise with the manufacturers and vendors to ensure all the equipment are fully operational
- Communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Work with team members to ensure the complete compliance of the manufacturer’s specifications and park standards.
- Maximize THRC for all equipment within the parks
- Ensure the Operations and Technical teams are operating all equipment safely and are always competent.
- Maintaining all appropriate documentations.
- WHSE certifications
- Reporting and Management skills and communications
- Hydraulics / Pneumatics licenses or certificates of training
- Work at Heights Supervisory Certificates
- Heavy / Light, vehicle and equipment licenses
- PLC training / competency certificates
- Electrical / Mechanical worker licenses
- Understanding/Managing heavy / light equipment
- Worked as an installer or service provider or maintaining of rides and attractions
- Worked as an installer or service provider or maintaining of systems integrations
Qualification & Experience:
- Must possess strong safety sensitivity and ability to work with many different types of mechanical devices.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of guest and fellow team members.
- Mechanically or Electrically incline.
- Certifications for trainings, participations and licenses, in engineering
- A registered High School Diploma in engineering from a reliable school
- Understanding/ Maintaining Hydraulics / Pneumatics
- Understanding/Maintaining of Electrical and Mechanical system
- Certifications of further studies or educational upgrades
- Should have minimum 2 years of work experience in a theme-park environment or building facilities environment or system integration environment or plant environment.
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Technical Service
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A