Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more. It’s challenging and fast-paced on our Market Street and our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want.
- There are a variety of shift patterns available. We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends.
- You’ll be part of a highly energised team who work hard and get the job done. Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
- We’re looking for people with a passion for food; whether it’s cheese, fish, or cakes we are passionate about our products and we’d like you to be too.
- As a Market Street foodmakers and shopkeeper you’ll be happy to help our customers pick the perfect products for them.
- We’re interested in hard working people, who can work flexibly as part of a team, to deliver great customer service every time. Although retail experience is desirable, it’s not essential as we’ll make sure you know everything you need to do a great job.
- You’ll need to be friendly, enthusiastic and confident interacting with the public, and happy to take the first step and start a conversation.
- We’d like you to bring your personality to the role, and look for ways to create great Morrisons moments for our customers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Aldershot, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A