- This job contributes to Starbucks success by executing Treasury transactions to ensure that Starbucks is efficiently funded and financial risks
- The Company. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles. are managed in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Monitors investments and the introduction of new banking services and products to the Company
- Creates financial models to analyze and determine the financial impact of recommended action plans.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial reports for an assigned business unit or department as appropriate to support the reporting cycle or forecast and budget development.
- Recommends and may lead financial process improvements. May administer financial database
- Provides mentoring and training to other partners on reports, systems and financial process flow.
- Provides financial support to cross-functional teams. Conducts analyses as needed to support project objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to be an ambassador of the Company to current and potential internal and external partners, clients and customers – General understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) in relation to investment and hedging activities – Basic knowledge of U.S. international payment systems – Proficiency in foreign exchange and interest rate market calculations – General knowledge of global capital markets
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines – Ability to use and maintain complex financial models
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Finance, Accounting/Auditing
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A