Website Tesco PLC
- We’re the UK’s number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering customers the biggest range of products around. And that’s not just food, but everything from clothes and kettles to financial services.
- But did you know we offer the biggest job opportunities too? With stores across the UK, and a variety of roles, we are always looking for people who are as passionate about helping customers as we are.
- Supports delivery of department and legal training and continues to coach colleagues on a day to day basis.
- Ensure colleagues have the information to do their job and delivers weekly communication.
- Always put the customer first and consider them in everything you do.
- Get to know your customers and serve them with pride and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
- Co-ordinate department schedules and ensure they are accurate to achieve daily/weekly activities.
- Whilst you will have a core role, you may be asked to support your colleagues by helping in other departments.
- Understand store and department performance and identify areas of improvement and implement plans to improve.
- Actively coaches colleagues to give excellent service and tackles any issue with service immediately.
- Able to build positive relationship’s to create a good team spirit.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business and be able to coach and support colleagues to do the same.
- Not afraid to share ideas with your Manager.
- You are able to role model giving great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Be able to provide clear communication to colleagues and customers.
- You are reliable, a good timekeeper and must be smart and tidy at all times to set an example to your colleagues.
Company: Tesco PLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A