Website Dubai Parks and Resorts
The position is outsourced through third party Motiongate Dubai manpower supplier. In this position you are responsible to maintain the outlet in accordance with all the mandatory, statutory and local laws and requirements in the storing, handling and selling of food and beverage items from the outlet and all other related duties. To adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures of the Department and perform duties as per the job description.
- Operate all equipment in the outlet in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure in order to ensure appropriate health and safety and food hygiene standards are maintained; and that the guest receives the highest standards of food quality and service at all times.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established DPR policies, procedures, training and Team Member involvement activities.
- To know and apply all the aspects of health and safety requirements of the outlet in terms of fire procedure, suppression systems, and exits in order to avoid injury to self and others and know what safety measures to take when the situation arises.
- Stocking and replenishing condiment stands with all the necessary supplies
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
- Assist other team members in a positive and professional manner
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable environment for our guests by sweeping and/or mopping floors, cleaning and emptying garbage receptacles, condiment stands and making sure that dirty trays are being returned to the dish room.
- Maintain the outlet in accordance with all the mandatory, statutory and local laws and requirements in storing, handling and selling of food and beverage items from the outlet in order to be in accordance with the set guidelines of Dubai Municipality.
- Follow all food hygiene procedures as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Communicate effectively with senior management and colleagues in order to provide vital information and enhance a smooth communication process in the outlet.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables, chairs, counters and fixtures in the dining area.
- Attend all scheduled meetings and trainings in order to be aware of all updated policies and trainings.
- Following established daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Assisting guests with their requests/needs including high chairs, booster seats, etc.
- Follow Company wardrobe and grooming guidelines at all times
- To be fully knowledgeable of the products sold in the outlets in order to respond to the guests enquiries and maintain guest satisfaction.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures with regards to behaviour, performance and conduct whilst at work and when using Company accommodation and other provided facilities
- Provide general assistance in the preparation of facilities for special functions, themed evenings in order to deliver required services.
- Routine with established precedents, practices and procedures. A detailed understanding of the work unit is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to stand, walk; handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach
- with hands and arms.
- The individual is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is moderate to high
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; and outdoor weather conditions.
- Must strictly adhere to all HR policies and procedures at all times
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision; and depth perception.
- Flexible working hours
- The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require
- Physically fit and able to work outside in hot climates
Qualification & Experience:
- One year of experience in a similar role.
- High School Certificate.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals with the ability
- to perform these operations using units of UAE money, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Good Team Player
- Fluent in speaking English
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences in English
- Basic Food Hygiene Certification.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
Company: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Food & Beverage
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A