In our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try – and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business prosper.
- Support development and training solutions and make sure that learning tools and offers are up to date.
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure that learning curriculums meet their needs.
- Support the implementation of local and global leadership development program portfolios by coordinating competence needs and ensuring alignment across functions.
- Use digital tools and systems that support and efficient Competence Management process.
- Network with stakeholders across the country to best understand and support the delivery of their Leadership and Competence development solution needs.
- Organize follow-up learning activities.
- First and foremost, you are passionate about people; you love to be part of someone’s professional development.
- You have at minimum 2 years of Human Resources experience with at least one year focused on leadership and competence development.
- You enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment and take action without needing direction from others, while being a great team player.
- You express your ideas and opinions effectively and complete tasks and achieve results with high attention to detail.
- You can assess and understand training needs and can implement learning delivery methods and curriculums to meet competence development needs
Qualification & Experience:
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Burlington, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A