The Associate Manufacturing is a hands-on role in the AR30 manufacturing facility on site at Amgen Rhode Island. Successful candidates will join the AR30 team, focused on operational readiness and start-up.
- Under general supervision, Associate will perform operations in the Manufacturing area.
- Operations will be performed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Associate will perform and monitor critical processes, execute routine validation protocols, and regularly draft and revise documents such as Manufacturing Procedures, SOPs, and technical reports.
- Associate will also perform basic troubleshooting and assist in the review of documentation for assigned functions. May participate on cross-functional teams and represent their functional area.
- Associate may also have the responsibility of owning deviations/CAPAs. In addition, Associate may identify, recommend, and implement improvements related to routine functions.
- Mechanical ability/expertise
- CFR and Regulatory knowledge
- Demonstrated technical writing capability
- Able to demonstrate project management skills and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Single-use-Systems
- Knowledge of large-scale biotechnology operations such as purification, cell culture, aseptic processing, etc
- Basic statistical mathematical skills
- Understanding of analytical methods for manufacturing area
- Ability to interpret and apply GMP knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma/GED and 6 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience.
- Associate’s degree and 4 years of Manufacturing or Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: West Greenwich, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A