Help nursing staff in hospitals and other healthcare setting with non-medical & nursing duties including transportation of patient between units/department. Hospital Porters will perform other task at the direction of nursing staff. Assist in transporting patient from Unit to unit or within the facility.
- Collects supplies from stores and delivers these items to units/department.
- Moving and transporting equipments such as O2 cylinders.
- Participates in safe manual handling and lifting of patients under nursing supervision as required.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed by nursing staffs.
- Must be familiar with safe handling of transporting equipment, wheelchairs, transfer trolleys, patient beds etc.
- Transport and delivers equipment, blood samples, requisition forms e.g. laboratory, radiology, stores etc to respective units.
- Collect items to CSSD for sterilization then delivers sterile items to units/departments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Over 21 years old.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people & staffs.
- Must be able to follow instructions accurately and work as part of a team.
- Healthy and physically fit to be able to perform job remit as Hospital Porter.
- No formal educational entry requirements. High School/secondary school educational level is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Nursing
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A