Website Rotana Hotels
As a BMS Operator you are responsible to supervise and control the operation of the building management system and monitor all plant activities of the headquarters building services, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Provide the maintenance supervisor with planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules for implementation and handle the follow up on the same
- Analyze the behavior of the plants with respect to the set point and setting up the various control parameters
- Perform daily auditing of plant performance by utilizing the facilities built on the building management system (BMS) e.g. data logging, plant review, alarm manager status, etc.
- Analyze reasons of failure of plants and provides specific diagnostic, problem analysis and specify the necessary remedial actions for Supervisor’s approval
- Use the historical logged data of various plants to review the system and propose improvements in order to enhance the system efficiency and / or reduce the operation cost as well as improve the services provided to customer
- Program the BMS and PPM system and other plants (e.g. standby power generator, diesel driven fire fighting pump, fire alarm system, etc.) for automatic periodic testing
You should ideally have a degree in BMS mechanical engineering with previous experiences in the same role and a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Qualification & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A